Sunday, April 06, 2008

More Pics of Kakabeka Falls

So just after I found out where I was going for internship (I found out a year and 3 days ago) I was talking to my friend Brent on his birthday and talking about Thunder Bay and he recommended seeing Kakabeka Falls. So I finally took the time and went out there. They were spectacular. This was a great time of year to see them as half of them were still frozen while the other half were in full force. I will have to check them out later in the summer.
Thanks Brent, they were beautiful!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Allyson said...

Brent was so right. It is lovely there. Anyone can see them in the summertime and I am sure they are breathtaking then, but the day you took these pictures has to be the best of all. xx

Demara said...

frozen falls?
never seen that before.

in fact, i've never seen falls before,except for on the side of the road driving up country and on tv.