Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Still Alive

Yes I'm still alive. I apologize for the lack of posts. I am 2.5 weeks away from finishing classes for my MDiv! It's a little overwhelming at this point as I work to finish up papers, presentations and other assignments as well as put together all the documentation and paperwork for my colloquy. Colloquy will be the end of December. It is the official process the church approves me for ordination. It requires a lot of paperwork and a written response to three questions.
I will be finishing classes here on the 4th of December and will hopefully have only one last paper left and finish that and hit the road for BC!
Some days it feels like it has flown by but most of the time I can't wait to be done!

2 comments:

Demara said...

Wow, the day is quickly approaching...Horray!

Nicole said...

I can't believe you're so close to the end. We'd love to see you for a visit when you're back in town :)