Tuesday, December 12, 2006

More Kitty Cats!

Who'd a thunk I'd become a cat person. I have definitely fallen in love with these two cats. I know I've already posted pictures but I got these today from my housemate Sarah and had to post them. In the top one you can see George has taken Billie under his wing and you can see his paw on Billie's shoulder. The second one is Sandra and I watching a movie and Billie has fallen asleep on my lap. The last one is later on in the evening and Billie has got nice and cozy and is totally out.

Things are going well here, classes are done and I'm just working on papers and have one exam tomorrow. I fly home in three days and can't wait! Tomorrow night I'm having a gingerbread house get together after my only exam. Today I have to finish a paper so I can go out to a movie tonight. Please continue to pray for the seminary community as we all head our separate ways for the holidays that we may find rest and rejuvenation and recover from a rather traumatic semester so that we can come back together again in January. Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Demara said...

I love the cats! Very cute...hey have you seen my cat videos before on my blog? They're very cute if you enjoy cats as much as me. You can find them on my sidebar on the "Videos" page. Well goodnight and I'll check ya later.