Monday, December 25, 2006

Home For Christmas

Well I made it through the semester (barely). I finished my last papers on Thursday December 14 and flew home the morning of the 15th. It has been a busy but good trip home. I've enjoyed spending time at home with my family an dout visiting with friends. This year for Christmas my fmaily did something totally new for us and we packed up and went to Victoria on Christmas morning to spend Christmas dinner with my aunt, uncle, cousins and their kids. My aunt and uncle have just moved over to Sidney to be closer to my cousin and his wife and their little girl and my other cousin came in from Australia with her two kids so we came over here to be with them for Christmas dinner. We spend the next couple of days here visiting with them and other family before heading back to the mainland.
I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas and enjoying time with dear ones.

1 comments:

Demara said...

Merry Christmas!