Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Done, Packing, Internship, Moving

Well the last two weeks have been a wild ride. I finished classes and most of my assignments about a week and a half ago and then took off to BC for a study conference for 4 days, came home and began packing and moving stuff around. Sunday I met my internship supervisor and we clicked so well, internship retreat went until last night. I'm really excited about my internship now. I got all kinds of information about Pass Lake, the congregation and where I'll be living (a house by a pond). I will move in September 1 and start work on September 4.
I am in Saskatoon for two more days before I will start the trek back to Vancouver. This will be the longest drive I've ever done solo. Two solid days of driving. I will stay over night in the hostel in Lake Louise which is about half way.
I can't believe my year here in Saskatoon is coming to an end. It's been hard to say good-bye to a few people and I know that moving out of this place permanently will be hard. Sarah, my housemate, and I have become close friends.
I'm excited about what the next part of my journey will bring me but will never forget my time here in Saskatoon.
Even though there are a lot of reasons why I'm glad it's over there were some good times and good friends in the midst of the chaos.

1 comments:

Demara said...

Oh Kristen...thanks for filling the bucket over there at my eplace. I am so excited that soon you'll only be 2 hours away or so..maybe we can hook up for a walk and talk or whatever you think.

To live near a pond too??? So fun!!!