Saturday, April 14, 2007

What a week!

Well it's been over a week since I have posted about anything that has been going on in my life. What a week it has been! Easter weekend was full of church services, one on Thursday, Friday & Saturday and two on Sunday. I was a server at Easter vigil on Saturday night which meant I also had to be at a 2 hour rehearsal for it on Friday afternoon. We had two Easter dinners. Sarah and I had decided we weren't going to cook a big dinner but rather go out to a nice Japanese restaurant with another friend of hers so we made reservations for Friday night but then her brother came for a visit so we did a big Easter dinner anyways on Saturday night. It was lots of fun, a nice group of people enjoying a meal together before I had to head off to the seminary for the 3 hour Easter vigil and party following. Sunday night the tension that has been existing upstairs for months exploded and on Monday evening Sarah evicted the couple who was sharing the upstairs with her. So the tension level went even higher!
In the midst of all of this I am finishing up papers, presentations and other assignments and beginning to think about moving back to Vancouver and then to Ontario and how I will get all my stuff to all these places!
I head to BC for 4 days a week from tomorrow for a conference so I have to have all papers done before that. Then I'm back in Saskatoon for about a week before I pack up my little civic and hit the road. SO much to do, so little time!

0 comments: