Monday, November 19, 2007

Blog Changes

I've made a few changes to my blog. I often find other friend's blogs by following links on other blogs and since I now read many, many blogs I thought I should post links to what I'm reading. I still have more blogs that I read but they have been moved to my second page of blogs because they're not being updated enough (IMHO). If you have a blog I would love to know about it! Please send me the link. If you don't want your blog listed please let me know.
I use igoogle.com to keep track of all the blogs I read. I have added all the blogs to my homepage and I can scroll and see the titles and links to all the blog postings. This is much easier (and less frustrating) than always going to people's blogs only to find out they haven't been updated!
Winter continues to threaten to arrive and then back off. It was below 0 most of last week but today is up to 7. I'm grateful for any days without snow! I'm sure winter will be long enough when it finally arrives for good.
Time is flying here. 4 weeks and 6 days from now I'll fly home for Christmas. I've almost been here for 3 months. I can't believe it. I'm really enjoying my time here. It's a beautiful place and a warm and friendly community.
I'm learning lots and having all kinds of wonderful experiences.

1 comments:

kinneyland said...

I appreciate the links. I love being able to link from one blog to another, even strangers blogs. Especially when things are slow at work...