Sunday, November 04, 2007

Pictures of Salem Lutheran Church

I just realized how long it has been since I've blogged, my apologies! I'm enjoying my time here in Pass Lake. It's so beautiful here. I love looking out my window to the trees and the beaver pond. I have now preached three times the most recent being this morning. I always struggle with sermon writing and never end up very happy with what I preach but I have received a lot of positive feedback. This morning for all saints day I invited people to write the name of a loved one who died on an angel and hang their angel on a tree at the front of the church. I got lots of comments about how much they appreciated it. I'm amazed at how open this congregation is to trying something new! Last night was the turkey supper. It was lots of fun with about 70 people from the church and community.
I have posted some pictures of the church I'm doing my internship at you can check them out here.

0 comments: