Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Trip Home & Jennifer's wedding

I had a fantastic week and a bit at home the highlight of which was my sister's wedding. She married the love of her life Mr. Timothy Westbrook on Sunday and the wedding was gorgeous. She decided to do a lot of the work herself and so the week before the wedding was very busy but we had lots of fun. Here are a few of the pictures taken by various people. When I get a good picture of my sister & brother-in-law (how weird to say that!) I will post that but you can see him in the white shirt directly behind my sister, the guy with the beard beside him is his best man.








Here is a shot of my two best friends and I, they were at the wedding and helped with the guest book.













And a shot of the father daughter dance.



















This is day after dim sum with the bridal party, Tim's parents, my family and the bride and groom of course.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Demara said...

congrats to getting a brother-in-law!

Anonymous said...

What a great post! you look great in your dress, and it looks like you had a great time and a great reunion!

Cheers,

Nicole said...

Beautiful. Give my congrats to Jennifer . . . she looked just gorgeous :)

Kristin said...

Your photos are wonderful and you look so happy! Blessings on your last weeks of internship.