Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My first blog

Well I finally did it. I finally set up my own blog. Everyone else is doing it so I decided to try it. Really this blog is a good way to procrastinate doing all the real work I need to do. I've never been good at journaling so don't get your hopes up that this will be updated regularly but I do promise to try! I was thinking this would be a good way to keep people updated on what's happening in my life especially when I make the big move this summer and end up two provinces away from most of my friends. I've been reading the blogs of many of my friends and really enjoy being able to keep up on their lives by reading them. I'm 4 weeks away from being done at VST and I must say I have mixed feelings. Being in any community is challenging and takes work, it's exhausting and yet rewarding at the same time. I love the people I go to school with and yet sometimes they drive me nuts and I'm sure I drive them nuts! I know that I will miss these people desperately after this semester is over. They have changed my life. My time at VST has been incredible and life-altering. I will never forget it.

1 comments:

brent said...

good luck with the blog K. You'll do fine! And there will be more concerts coming, so don't worry at all about missing the last one!
Be blessed!!