Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

I wish a very happy new year to all of you who read my blog. I had a great time at home and left Vancouver earlier today and arrived in Saskatoon this evening. Unfortunately my luggage didn't make it so I'm hoping it will arrive tomorrow morning so I can get unpacked and repacked again, yikes! I head to Peru on Wednesday morning so the next day and a bit will be busy getting ready for my trip. I can't wait to go, I think it will be great fun! Please remember our group in your prayers that we may be safe and healthy throughout the trip. I will post blogs and pictures either from Peru if I get time and internet access or right away when I get back on January 20th.
Have a very blessed New Year!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful trip.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you always.

Denyse

Anonymous said...

Have fun, Kristen! I'll talk to you when you get back.

Jennifer