Wednesday, March 28, 2007

11 Days!

I can't believe it's been 11 days since I blogged. Nothing much new has happened since I last blogged. I still don't know where I'm going on internship. I should find out today when I'll find out. Last weekend we had a school retreat that was great. We went up to north of Prince Albert, did you know that there are actually "forests" in Saskatchewan? We've hit the time of the year when spring is trying to poke through but winter keeps coming back for short bursts. The weekend was beautiful and a lot of the snow melted but then yesterday it snowed again and this mornign I woke up to snowfall again.
Preaching went well last week and I got lots of good feedback. Today I'm preaching again on the Palm Sunday text. School is flying by, so many papers, so little time! I will post some pictures from the retreat. Blessings to you all on your lenten journey!

0 comments: