Saturday, March 17, 2007

March in Saskatoon

Well I haven't posted a real post since I was in Vancouver and so I thought I should post something. I had a fantastic time in Vancouver. Visited with lots of friends and had a wonderful time on the Sunshine Coast with Jason and Kat. Headed back to Saskatoon late Friday night, arriving at about 1AM Saturday morning. One of my suitcases arrived while my other one followed about 10 hours later, grrr. Saturday morning I unpacked, did laundry and repacked and headed out Saturday afternoon for Moose Jaw. The weather had warmed up and was actually above 0 and sunny. I drove down to Moose Jaw for a couple of day's to see my friend Elaine's covenanting service at the church where she is doing her internship. We had a lovely visit and I drove back Monday. Came back with a cold I've been fighting all week.
Back to school, 5 more weeks of classes. I really keep trying to have a positive attitude about this place and every time I do something else crappy happens, oh well, 5 weeks and I'm done with this place for a while. SO tired of the complaining, the cliquishness and the attitude of people at school. I have a ton to do in the next 5 weeks so I know they'll fly by. I'm preaching on Wednesday at Sherbrooke Community Centre ( a residential facility like no other!). Next weekend is our school retreat and so we head up to northern Saskatchewan which I'm looking forward to I haven't been north of Saskatoon and apparently it's totally different (still flat but different).
Enjoying spending time with the few friends I do have here and getting to know them better and having fun with them. I should know about internship placement in the next two weeks, so excited! The adventure continues!

1 comments:

Demara said...

I love adventures, keep me posted!!!