Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I'm going to.......Pass Lake Ontario!

Well I can now finally tell people where I'm going on internship. I will be in Pass Lake Ontario for my internship this fall. I'm really excited about this site. I have heard many wonderful things about it and it's in part of a country I've never even been to never mind lived in!
Where is Pass Lake Kristen?
As you can see it's just outside of Thunder Bay, about 40 minutes in fact in Northwestern Ontario. It is about 8 hours east of Winnipeg.
Click here to see where it is in the province and in relation to other cities in the country.









I believe this will be a 12 month internship so I will be there until August 2008 when I will return to Saskatoon for one more semester to finish up my MDiv and God willing be ordained in the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada.
I'm really excited about this site. I've heard amazing things about the landscape as well as the supervisor and the congregation.
It's hard to stay focused on the last two weeks of classes and the 8 assignments I have left but I will get there somehow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Ontario
You will get to see how beautiful God can paint trees in the fall. We won't mention the winter yet though. :)

kinneyland said...

Congrats!
I'm glad to hear you will be heading somewhere you are excited for. It will be fun to live somewhere completely new

brent said...

Gorgeous part of the country! I lived in T.Bay for grade 5 and loved it! Make sure you check our Kakabekka Falls (west of T.Bay)...I camped there for a whole summer!