Sunday, September 02, 2007

Made it!

I have made it to Pass Lake. I arrived last night about 8:30 and have unpacked my car. Today I attended Salem Lutheran Church (my internship site) and headed into Thunder Bay to pick up groceries and various other household items. I've posted pictures of my drive and my new place here . I don't have my dial up working yet but will blog more when it's working. Right now I'm in a coffee shop in Thunder Bay but I'm getting very tired and I still need to finish grocery shopping so I will sign off now and blog again soon!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Glad you made it safely!

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, I'd forgotten those long (flat) prairie roads (from my childhood days)- beautiful but definitely different from BC! You must have fall leaf colours where you are?