Sunday, September 16, 2007

More pics from my new home


Here are a few more pictures of my home for the year. This one is my home from the road.

















This is the view beside my house. This stream wraps around behind my house.



















This is what you see looking down the side of my house. It's beautiful! I've been really enjoying the incredible beauty of this area. I'm getting used to living out in the country though really feel I'm a city girl at heart. I was officially installed today as intern at Salem Lutheran Church, Pass Lake. Tomorrow I head to Luther Village near Kenora for the church workers' study conference. Next week all the programs start and September comes to an end. It's pretty unbelievable how fast it's flying by!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Allyson said...

Oh Kristen how beautiful it is there. It reminds me of one of the cabins we stayed in at Manning Park. Stay well. Blessings,
Allyson

SecondfromFirst said...

Kristen, your new place looks absolutely wonderful. I like the little stream. Glad to hear you have settled in and are having a busy time. it will make the time go quickly I am sure. How was the time at LV?

Kristin said...

I thought I had the best location for my internship re: scenic beauty but this looks fantastic!