Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Online again

I am now back online at home and so I don't have to drive into Thunder Bay to blog. I am on dial up in Pass Lake at both the church and home. I met with other Thunder Bay ELCIC clergy this morning for their weekly ministerial and then picked up odds and ends in TB before beginning to set up the office at the church this afternoon. I also met with my supervisor and got some of the scoop on how this year will look. Things will definitely be busy, but great! I am slowly adjusting to a very different way of life here in Pass Lake but so far so good! I will post pictures of my area soon.

2 comments:

Allyson said...

Welcome Back Kristen, I'll keep you in prayer as you continue your journey. xxx

Allyson said...

Me again, re Facebook, which Kristen are you? There are a number of ? for pictures. One I thought might be you was from Windsor (I think), is that you?
Try me: Allyson Afill in surname Nee Geske!