Saturday, January 05, 2008

Christmas at home

Well I had a fantastic time at home. Spent lots of quality time with friends and family, did lots of shopping and ate way too much. Here are a few highlights from my trip. I will post more soon. One night I went with my parents, sister and her boyfriend to the Festival of Lights at Vandusen Gardens. The picture on the left is from our time there, my dad took lots of pictures there as usual.








On Christmas day we had a brief visit with my cousin Bob from Victoria and his wife Jodi and little girl Ellie. She is quite the personality. Here is one of the many pictures my dad took. It was nice to see them again and to see her growing up so fast!















I'll post more about my time at home and more pictures soon I promise!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great to hear that you had a wonderful time back in BC. I returned to Ontario on Thursday night and I was exhausted from my "holiday" - trying to pack as much visiting in as possible!