Monday, January 07, 2008

More Pics of My Time at Home

I was really grateful to be able to be home in time for the Christmas Eve service at my home congregation. The first two pictures are from that evening. This one is the beautiful Christmas decorations around the altar.








This December I had 5 women I know have babies between the middle of December and Christmas Eve. The little one in my arms was Sarah, daughter of friends in my home congregation. In this picture she is 62 hours give or take 15 minutes or so. It was a wonderful way to spend the first half of the Christmas Eve service. I had to pass her on to go up and read the Christmas story.













My sister and her boyfriend Tim drove up from Pullman, Washington where they now live. She finally found someone tall enough that she can wear heels without being taller than him!
















This was the third baby I visited (sorry no pics of the second baby, too much going on during that visit for any pictures). This is Adlai, daughter of my friends Celia & Adam. She is 5 days old in this picture. She was the Christmas Eve baby.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: