Monday, April 24, 2006

All done...maybe

Well I'm as done as I can be. I have handed in all my papers and completed my oral exam this morning. So it's just a matter of seeing if I have any rewrites. It's so nice to be done but now I have a ton of work to do for both jobs because I've been focusing so much on school work. I had a meeting tonight and came out with a bunch of catchup stuff to do. This weekend is synod convention and I have a lot of work to do for that. I'll have a display table, a banner for delegates to sign, t-shirts to sell, a workshop to lead and oh yeah a group of youth observing the event. So busy. I'm really looking forward to having a slower pace in May. A couple of my friends and I are talking about going to Cache Creek to look at some land my friend wants to buy and so that'll be a nice getaway. I also have to go to Saskatoon in May or June, probably June so I can see Carmen. So much to do, so little time.

On a completely different note I've been feeling very third wheel for the last few days. Anybody have any tips on how to avoid this feeling when hanging out with a couple? Besides just not hanging out with them though it may come to that if something doesn't change.

I'm really looking forward to starting over in Saskatoon. I'm sooo excited about living on my own and starting my life over with new friends, new church, new life!

Any tips on the third wheel thing would be much appreciated. Have a great week!

0 comments: