Saturday, April 01, 2006

It's been a week since I put up my last two posts (two posts in one day, what a day it was!). This week I haven't posted because the stuff that has been on my mind is other people's "stuff" that I can't share with the world. Anyways, school is very quickly coming to an end. I can't believe I've been at VST for two years. It's a great school but this year has been one of the hardest it has ever had so it's been interesting being here this year. We (students, faculty) are all at the most stressful time of the semester and if you add to that the stress that this year has brought on top of the typical end of semester stress it's a little bit nuts here. If you are a praying type please keep this community in your prayers, things are not going to get easier any time soon unfortunately.
I have just finished a major chunk of my Hebrew Bible exegesis paper, probably the most challenging of the papers I have to do this semester so I am feeling good about that. I still have a few more journals to write for that class on my interpretive principles and an exam to study for for that class. I also have to write a paper for my liturgical studies course but I haven't got the first one back yet so I want to see how I did and what is said on that one before I start the next. I also have a couple of reflection papers to do for my History course on the history of the church in Canada. Those shouldn't be too bad.
My focus has definitely been shifting from life here in Vancouver and at VST to what my life will hold in Saskatoon. I have started to look at rental listings to get an idea of what's out there and am considering heading out there to see the city in May to get an idea of what it looks like and where I might want to look for places later in the summer. So much to do!
Anyways, I should get back to my paper just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive. Please feel free to leave lots of comments!

1 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

Hey when you go to Saskatoon, see if you could possibly drive through Camrose to see me :)
LM-2