Friday, August 25, 2006

Thank you!

A huge thank you to all of you who were able to make it last night. It was a very special evening. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to have good visits with all of you but it was good to catch up even briefly. It was a wonderfully overwhelming evening, you are all very special people in my life.
Today I'm packing like crazy and having a family dinner tonight before I head off bright and early tomorrow morning. It hasn't really hit me yet that I'm really leaving, it probably won't until my dad leaves on Tuesday morning.
Thank you for the CD's and other gifts and especially for the notes and cards. I will treasure those forever.
I carry each one of you with my as I continue my journey! Don't forget I have a great futon and you are all welcome to come visit (but maybe not all at once)!
Love to you all!

0 comments: