Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I made it!

I made it to Saskatoon late Sunday night. We left Richmond just after 7AM on Saturday morning and made our way to Calgary. "We" being myself, my friend Lorraine and my dad. Lorraine and I travelled in my honda civic (it made it!) and my dad drove his mini van with all my stuff. In Calgary we stayed with my friend who is attending VST Betty & her husband Alan. Then Sunday morning we went to church with Betty & Alan to their church where another friend of mine from VST is priest. Afterwards we all went out for lunch before we hit the road to go to Ikea and then on to Saskatoon. Yesterday was spent putting together lots of Ikea furniture, shopping for a bed and a bunch of other stuff and unpacking boxes. My dad left early this morning to begin the drive back. Lorraine is here until Saturday. School begins with a BBQ on Tuesday evening and a couple of days of orientation beginning on Wednesday. I still don't know what classes I am taking and am hoping to find that out soon.
I love my place. The girls that live upstairs are great and my space is bright and beautiful. I have put up pictures and put candles out everywhere today to make it more my own.
I will be keeping my same email address so please email me lots! If you want my home # or address please feel free to send me an email. I'll also be updating this lots (I hope) so keep on checking back!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

when do we get to see pics of your place all pretty and such?