Monday, September 04, 2006

Relaxing in Saskatoon

Well I've enjoyed the last few days since everything (almost) has been unpacked and set up. Lorraine and I did a lot of relaxing, napping and just exploring. She left Saturday night and Barbara and I went for a bike ride that evening and then Sunday was just church, relaxing and dinner at Barbara's. I've found a way to make calls from my computer to anywhere in Canada or the USA for free until the end of the year! So I plan on doing that often. I need to get a microphone for my computer. I'm also really excited about biking lots. Yesterday I didn't drive my car once, which for those of you who know me is quite the feat. Tomorrow school starts in the evening with a BBQ and then 3 days of orientation and an overnight retreat at the end of the week. I'm slowly getting to know Saskatoon. One of the things I really enjoy is how close everything is. I can bike or walk everywhere. I'm slowly working out my schedule. I will be taking 5 courses and working one evening in the seminary library. Life in Saskatoon is slowly coming together.

0 comments: