Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Another wonderful reading week trip!

Well I just returned from yet another wonderful reading week trip. The group was a little smaller this time and the trip was a little shorter but nonetheless it was amazing again. It was so nice to be back on the coast enjoying some downtime with friends. Kat, Jason and I went up to Gibsons and stayed at a warehouse converted into a loft suite. We just chilled, did lots of reading shopping, eating and exploring. It was a so nice to spend some quality time with friends. The one downside of coming home for a week is that I end up having whirlwind visits with so many people and not often getting to spend quality time with people. This was a nice break in the chaos that has been my time at home. The weekend was so busy with seeing sooo many people it was nice to have a bit of a break and just sit and read and enjoy being together.
Tomorrow I head back for another 6 weeks in Saskatoon. It's hard to leave again but I look forward to going back to my own space (especially back to my bathroom that I don't have to share with boys!) and seeing my new friends again. The first 6 weeks flew by and I know that the semester is just going to get busier so I'm sure this will fly by as well.
My mom's car now has a nice new passenger side window, we bought Jason another birthday cake Monday night and tried the cake thing again. Today I am having lunch with my pastor and church secretary and then out with my friends Asith and Lorraine tonight before flying home tomorrow. What a week it has been. To those I saw, thanks for a wonderful visit, if I missed you we should connect when I'm home for Christmas or you're always welcome to come visit me in Saskatoon! Posted by Picasa

0 comments: