Sunday, October 22, 2006

I'm home!

Well I made it home late Thursday and have been on the go ever since. Friday morning was breakfast with Jason, then walking in White Rock with Sarah, dinner and cards with Clara, Saturday was hair cut, Sunday School Halloween party, Shalisha's housewarming, Jason's birthday downtown and today was church, shopping, family dinner and Kat's concert!
Last night I had an unpleasant surprise. I parked underneath the Earl's restaurant on Robson and when I went down after dinner I found that someone had smashed the passenger side window and had stolen........ the birthday cake. That's all that appears to have been taken from the car. So frustrating hundreds of dollars of damage just so they could steal a $20 cake.
Tomorrow I head away over night with a couple of friends. Then I am visiting with a couple more friends on Wednesday before flying back to Saskatoon on Thursday. It's been quite the whirlwind visit. Only 6 more weeks or so until I'm home for Christmas!

1 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

Oh my goodness... is Christmas really only 6 weeks or so away?????