Monday, February 26, 2007

What a day!

Well it has been quite a day. I met this morning with my faculty advisor for our annual check in and he is also the internship director. He said that as long as I'm willing to go anywhere for CPE there is always a spot available somewhere in Western Canada if I don't get into Calgary or Vancouver. Then this afternoon I had my teleconference with Vancouver. I was told then that they had received 34 applications for the six, maybe seven spots they have available this summer. I had a really good interview and at the end the supervisor asked me to send him my availability for meeting with him next week and so we have arranged a meeting for Monday morning - good sign! Then just after finalizing that meeting by email I received an email from the CPE site in Calgary asking for a teleconference interview on Thursday. I'm really excited now! I am anxious to know where I'll be this summer but I am feeling more confident that I will get into CPE somewhere and that is a huge relief. It's been quite the roller coaster of a day!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Praying that you get Vancouver . . .

Demara said...

Aw Kristen you write with such excitement, God hears your joy and knows what you need and so it shall be. Peace~