Thursday, June 05, 2008

I've been tagged!

6 Things.

I've been tagged by Murrayville Mom's Mom who used to be the church secretary at my home congregation but is now retired and living life to the full.

The idea is to share six unimportant things about myself and then to tag six other people to do the same thing.

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry

So...Here are 6 things you probably did not need to know about me.

1) I am addicted to Facebook. I'm always checking what everyone is up to, joining new groups and most of all playing games on it.

2) I lived in two houses from when I was born until I was 29 since then (almost 2 years) I've lived in 3 houses in 24 months and the moving will continue. I hope in a year from now I'll be in somewhere a little more permanent but before then I have at least 2 more moves to make!


3) I have two goldfish, Spike & Buffy. I started this fall with 3 but one escaped on the way from my house to the church when I turned the corner and the bowl fell over. After that rather disastrous 3 km ride I will not be taking them with me across two provinces to Saskatoon in August.


4) I'm allergic to ridiculously silly things like raw carrots, celery, peaches, pears, apricots and almonds, all foods I enjoy a lot so I am always on the prowl for new ways to cook them so I can eat them.

5) In the joy of moving so often (see #2) I now have items stored in 3 different provinces. I have books and other miscellaneous stuff in BC at my parents' house, kitchen stuff and a bike in Saskatoon and most of my stuff here with me in Pass Lake. I look forward to the day I can have all my stuff in one province and hopefully one house!

6) I have an amazing group of friends from many different areas of my life high school, university, camp, work, VST, girl guides, LTS and others. I always have fun bringing them all together for BBQ's and gingerbread house making nights because they are all so different and yet so wonderful. I also very much enjoy spending time with each of them individually and hope that maybe soon I'll be living closer to many of them!

Here are my 6 people: Celia, Demara, Kristin, Nicole,
Mick, and Erik

2 comments:

Demara said...

Ok, so I've been tagged then?

hmm...I'll have to think about 6 unimportant things that you don't already know for this! then.

That's sad about the 3rd fish! :( And as for the other things we are quite opposite. Except that we share a few of the same allergies. Are you allergic to tree pollen too? b/c that's why I'm allergic to such things as carrots and apples??? Just curious.

Allyson said...

Those were the days when we only hoped you would become a seminarian-and look at you now Kristen. So very proud of you and am so thankful that there is such a thing as Blogging and Facebook to keep in touch. Especially love playing our rounds of word games on F.B.! 3 weeks to go, yikes. xxx