Sunday, June 01, 2008

Prayers for a Broken World

Well this week has been a bit overwhelming. It seems like news, mostly bad has been pouring in in the last week or so. I did have a bit of good news (Congrats Jason & Erin) but it seems like there has been a lot of brokenness in the lives of people who are near and dear to me. I can't go into details but just ask that you keep them (and me) in your prayers. It's times like these that being 4 provinces away is very difficult even though I know there's not much I can do even if I were there.
To end on a high note we had a beautiful confirmation service this morning with 3 young men being confirmed. It was a beautiful service. I'm off to the confirmation celebration BBQ because spring has finally come to Pass Lake, at least for a day!

2 comments:

Demara said...

This is a very cute post. I liked how to the point it was and the ending wrapped it up real nice! I'm glad you at least got to spend "a day" in the Spring weather.

Allyson said...

Keeping you in prayer, and hoping that the not so good news has improved. xxx