Friday, May 05, 2006

Friday Night at Home

Just spent a lovely evening at home. Got home from the VST's second dedication of the renovated castle (of four) where I played tour guide for some lovely people and found out I had the house to myself (which never happens!) and so I got my leftover pasta from the other night warmed it up and chilled in front of the TV until my mom came home and took over the remote at which point I moved upstairs and watched Fever Pitch. It was a lovely end to a crazy week.
This weekend I'm spending time with friends and relaxing. At some point I have to tackle my bedroom so that may happen too. Tomorrow I'm going to have lunch and wander the Drive with a couple of friends from school.
I had spiritual direction today and it was the best and the hardest session I've had so far. So much to think about, lots of discernment to do. Anyways, it was hard, left me with a lot to think about but really helped me put everything in perspective. I have such an amazing spiritual director. I will miss him a ton once I'm in Saskatoon.
I'm going to post some of my favourite pictures from the past year soon. There are so many to choose from but I'll try to keep it down to a few.

0 comments: