Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Sudoku, Soduko, Suduko, Whatever I'm hooked!

I have been avoiding this new fad for a while now and then went to school on Monday and my friend Clara was doing them and she convinced me to try one and now I'm hooked! I've been doing them online but I think I might have to go pick up a book tomorrow.

I had apartment church yesterday after a really good spiritual direction session and lunch with a friend, what a lovely day! It was a perfect way to spend a summer day. It was so refreshing and life-giving. I'm going to miss all of those aspects of my life. I know I rave about spiritual direction all the time but it has been a hugely important part of my life this year.

Had church council tonight and the idea of buying more property came up again. I'm kind of glad to be leaving and not have to get involved in that discussion again. I sent my application to Lutheran Theological Seminary in Sasktoon on Friday and so that's one more thing off my list of to do's. Did my taxes today, feeling productive. Nice to not have to worry about school stuff and focus on the rest of life.

My sister comes home tonight, her flight should arriving any minute now. I'll see her tomorrow as I'm housesitting this week. We're working hard on planning my parents' anniversary event on Saturday. They're celebrating 35 years of marriage on Monday. I can't believe that they've been married that long. Pretty amazing! But means lots of work for my sister and I between now and Saturday. I'm glad she's going to be home to do this with me.

Anyways, should head to bed soon, I always seem to write these late at night. Tomorrow I have to go to New West to the synod office to wrap up convention stuff and look at youth gathering plans and meet with Tim from Camp Luther to talk about my experience as a DOC leader. Then it's Alias tomorrow night, yay, I can't wait, I'm totally addicted to TV on DVD.

1 comments:

kortney said...

Awww...remember when you were MY DOC leader? :D The good ol' days! <3