Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I made it to May!

Well, I just woke up after sleeping for almost 11 hours. Guess I was more tired than I realised. It also must mean my body is finally relaxing after the chaos of this past school year. I can't believe that it's over. I was at apartment church last night and gave a friend a ride home and she commented that I seem ready to leave VST and head to Saskatoon. I really am I think, mentally that is in reality I have a ton of stuff to do before I'm physically ready to move but I'm beginning that shift in thinking. Synod convention was this weekend and I spent a lot of it talking to people about going to Saskatoon. The bishop mentioned it a couple of times in passing to the convention so many people wanted to talk to me about it. The more I talk about it the more real it seems. I have convocation at VST on Monday night and that will be my last official VST student thing I do. I'm getting my Diploma in Christian Studies, wahoo. The only reason I'm actually crossing the stage is because I wanted to graduate at VST so this gives me a chance to.
I am so excited about summer. I love summer in Vancouver, going to the beach (went twice last week already!), hanging out with friends, camping etc etc etc. Next summer I'm hoping to do CPE (Clinical Pastoral Education=intense!) and so I have to enjoy my last summer of freedom. I am also hoping to reconnect with friends who have been neglected because of the craziness of this year. I'll also probably be blogging lots!

1 comments:

kortney said...

wahoo for blogging - i'm addicted, for real!