Thursday, November 09, 2006

Cat Photos

Well I promised pictures so I took some this morning before I left for school. Here are the two feline residents of my Saskatoon home.

This is George - he has been called "big boned", "the largest cat I've ever seen" and just plain "awesome". He's adapting fairly well to our newest addition to the home who arrived on our doorstep exactly one week ago tonight.

In the picture below you can see George & Blue "playing". This is Blue. In this picture it becomes obvious why his name is Blue. He's a cutie but certainly moves faster than George. Fortunately he doesn't have the strong desire to go outside like George does. He's done the outside in the cold thing and knows a good thing when he sees one!

1 comments:

kinneyland said...

Those are some fun looking cats, its nice to have 'unique' pets