Monday, June 12, 2006

Good movies & Bad movies

I saw a couple of movies over the past couple of weeks. Last night I was wonderfully entertained by A Prairie Home Companion. It was based on the radio show of the same name by Garrison Keillor. Such a good movie! It was a lovely evening out. The movie had an amazing cast and was such a delight to watch. I loved every minute of it. I think my friends and I were the loudest laughers in the theatre, I strongly recommend this film to everyone.
Then a couple of weeks ago I saw Davinci code, what a waste of $! It was 2 and a half hours of torture. My friend and I talked all the way through it (quietly of course) because that was the only way to stay awake! My favourite part of the movie was this really serious part in the story and Tom Hanks made a really strange face and the entire movie burst out laughing. Oops! Such a bad movie.
Anyways, I'm working lots but also enjoying the summer lots too. I head to Saskatoon for a couple of days at the end of June to look for places and meet with the registar. Going to be a busy summer!

0 comments: