Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Saskatoon pad take 2!

4 more pictures. First one is my bathroom (in case you couldn't tell). The second is my living room. The only thing left in it now is the futon that is on the right hand side of the picture. You can see one of the full sized windows on the left hand side. That is the back wall of the house. The third picture is my kitchen. There will be more cupboards added before I move in and the small fridge and the cat (thank goodness) are no longer there. Fourth picture is rest of the kitchen and the other full sized window. The kitchen is open plan and so is open to the living room. I'm so excited about this place! It's beautiful and bright.





 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

kortney said...

Awww it all looks so perfectly perfect (aside the fact that it IS Saskatchewan...haha!). I love it, and can't wait to see what you do with it :)

brent said...

Congrats Kristen! It's been a long haul since that summer of '97 hunh? I hope you love it out there! I have some good friends at the sem, and you'll love em.

When do you move out there?

Kristen said...

I head off the end of August at some point. I'm in Winnipeg until August 21 for the youth gathering and then I fly back to Vancouver and drive out to Saskatoon. Summer of '97 seems soooo long ago!

kinneyland said...

Looks like a nice place, must be nice to be able to check that one off the list, eh?