Friday, July 14, 2006

What to write, what to write

I always get frustrated when I go to read people's blogs and they haven't updated them. I have many friends who don't update for weeks (and even months) at a time(you know who you are!). So I have vowed to keep my blog updated on a regular basis. Unfortunately this week I don't have much to write. It has been a pretty "normal" week. I guess I'm getting more comfortable with the living in limbo aspect of my life. I'm really excited about moving but right now it seems sooo far off and I have so much to do before that.
I'm really struggling with general grumpiness this week. I have had three different friends treat me poorly all in different ways and it frustrates me to no end. I'm hoping the weekend will pull me out of the funk I seem to be in. I'm also wondering if the weather has been affecting me more than I realised (cool and wet).
I'm heading down to the folk fest at some point this weekend to chill and listen to some music (outside the gates, ticket prices are too rich for me!). Next week is my last quiet week until things get really busy and stay busy until I move. I need some motivation to get stuff done next week otherwise the rest of the summer will be chaos! I think next week is a good week to start packing stuff. I can pile boxes in my sister's room. I also still need to get my car fixed, book flights to Winnipeg (for me) and to Saskatoon (for my mom) and figure out what I still need to send to the LTS registrar to transfer my remaining courses from VST. So I have lots to do, just not the motivation to do it!

1 comments:

kortney said...

Awww I wish I could live in limbo right now. Do a little bit, but enjoy it too especially if the rest of your summer will be chaotic!