Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Well, for those of you who were waiting (Kortney ;) ). Here are some pictures of my new place in Saskatoon. For some reason blogger will only upload 4 of the 8 so I will have to upload the rest in my next post. The first picture is the front of the house. It is a duplex so I am in the basement of the right hand unit (from about the motorcycle over to the right. My entrance is around the right hand side of the house. The cement pad that the motorcycle is on is my parking space (complete with plug in! Ahhh, I have to plug in my car, yikes!). The second picture is just my entrance to the house. You can see my bedroom window along the bottom of the house past the door. The third is a picture of the upstairs (not my place) that I can use if I want. The fourth picture is a picture of my bedroom. The bed that is in it in the picture is a queen sized bed, just to give you an idea of size.


 Posted by Picasa

0 comments: